Monday, October 18, 2010

our goal?

Someone came out with a topic during our discussion.

"Actually do you guys set a goal to yourself during this 4 years?"

"Emm, seriously i dint aim for anything as i dint plan to come here...so now just do what ever we should do....."

"At first, i did aim for high scorer but now have to forget about it...cause i really scared and worry......"

Have to say that i really don't know how to answer it. I have thought over and over again the same question when i came in here. I still remember what i had told myself last time. Now, things have changed and faced many problems too. I know i shouldn't think too much as i know is going to be a hard path way for me during this four years. Just try my best is really enough. I think this is what i want at the moment.

BUT...

"how to try your best and work hard without an aim?"

Have to admit that we will get what we want when there is some thing in our mind. Sometime the more high hope we set, the more pain when we faced failure.

"Cant you think about the positive way? can you?! You will forever facing failure if you think like that......"

Yea....Everyone fears failure. This is the truth.

I know,

If you never try it, how to know if you will success?
If you never try it, you will never now how far you can move on...

I really know that..... May be still need more self confident....

My aim???
Emm.... Will always keep in my mind. I can do it.

And hope that you guys can do it as well....

~GOOD LUCK~

No comments:

Post a Comment