Sunday, October 31, 2010

-

Wasn't a good thing to online when studying. Really hate myself at the moment. Actually i have planed to complete all the question for the whole chapter one day. Yea... I did that yesterday. I thought i can continue this effort on today and the following day. But...
Today, woke up as usual. then breakfast and online...... after that started doing question. But i wasn't in the mood of doing at all, then online again. Time had pass so fast when you were in front of laptop. Really wasting time...T.T

Just wonder why i couldn't focus on what i had plan. Can anyone tell me????

Surprisingly, chat with someone who were long time disappear on msn. I shared my problem with her. This was what she told me. "When you not in a mood on study, no matter how you force yourself, the result are the same......" But no time since exam is around the corner.
"control and relax yourself then........."

Should i off laptop when study? May be a good idea....

haiz..... i want study....T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment