I also didn't know what had actually happened on me during the exam. May be this was the consequences of being lazy?! Or should blamed myself for not preparing well before the exam?!
I know the marks was not really important, but.... Just sad....
Another thing that make me felt so down was the changing of time table for test two. I did feel relax when they said the test has been postponed to next week as i was still in the process of revising. But when i think about it again, I feel that i am going to have a hard time next week.
Next week is our last week of study week. We are going to have two test on next week and also the final interview and final presentation at the same time. So should it be a good news to postpone the exam?! Not really...
"don't stress yourself... " i wish to do so....
"manage your time well.." i do wish to do so....
Just hope that i can do it.... I need courage...T.T
"don't stress yourself... " i wish to do so....
"manage your time well.." i do wish to do so....
Just hope that i can do it.... I need courage...T.T

No comments:
Post a Comment