Starting from the new month (march), I just feel like i am rushing with time. So so so busy....... So many things need to do. 1st of all is school exam, happy because no need to teach, sad because need to mark exam paper. I have to say that marking exam paper is tiring as have to mark carefully and quite time consuming. 2nd thing is the L program for standard 1. Most of us do have the same problem when doing this program which is lack of time. Have to use up our free period...... This is what i hate the most and make me no time to type daily report, marking exercise books, exam paper.........NO choice and bring back those paper work and mark at home....... I just don't like continue working at home......maybe i shouldn't complain too much. But..................... (wish to pass this period asap)
Another thing that make me so depress is the incident happen this few days . This is come from a problem student who always creates problem and makes me feel so frustrated. I admit that i am still lack of experience on handling the sudden situation in class. I just don't want the same thing repeat over and over again especially during this busy period.
I don't know how to express my feeling at the moment..... just feel helpless and wish to find a "tree" to "shield". But............... T.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment