Monday, February 1, 2010

Working, Working, Working

1st day of Feb, as JKY said we are the unlucky people as we need to work today ( Wilayah Day). 80% of our classmate are having holiday except me and him need to work because we work at Selangor area. For me, just like normal working day, feel quite relax as most of the classes are not 100% attendance, not as noisy as usual. Hope that everyday also like that so I won’t scold people anymore. Talking about this, about 1 month I have been teaching in this school. Then how’s it? I would say, tired…… They always feel “jealous” with my job due to my short working hours, but our timetable is quite pack and need to do this and that… Yet, I never complain about that as different jobs have theirs pros and cons. One of them always told me how boring his work is. As he always needs to repeat the same thing in the office, sometime he does need OT during weekend…… Working life is like that. That’s why I prefer study life. Err, just make it as an experience, don’t always complain and go for it. Gambateh together my friend~

No comments:

Post a Comment