Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Big Changes

Seems like a good news for me as i get offer to be a temporary teacher in a primary school. Yet, another long story...should i say i am lucky?! (From the time i attending interview to receiving a call is only within 6 hours...) err, maybe... but i still cant believe what is happening... so rush and no time for me to think over and over again... So, just accept it and start teaching in the next day.
First day of teaching is not a good experience for me. I was so shock getting to know i am going to teach BM for standard 1 and 2. They said this is easy job but i wasn't think like that and same happened to the reality. "1V" the first classroom i enter...so noisy, this is what standard 1 student will do.... talking nonstop, keep on walking around.... luckily still under control but scared i cant stand in this situation longer. I just feel like very hard to talk loudly and shouting is the only way. And, i just like a lost bird flying without direction. It is so difficult to teach without any guidance and for a new teacher. First step is the hardest i know, i shouldn't give up. But i just feel like that...
My aunt told me the first impression to the student is very important. "show them your serious face" she said. I not sure how serious my face was during that time or maybe not serious at all.(my friends told me they wont feel scared when see my angry face) I just nervous until emotionless... By the way, really thank to my aunt who help me all the time... I just keep on learning and gain more experience at this moment...
Working is not easy, just take it as a good experience and go for it.... Hope i can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment